Restorative dentistry services are designed to address underlying dental concerns that may result in missing, damaged or broken teeth. At DC Precision Dentistry we offer a full range of restorative dentistry services to restore lost and damaged teeth. Restorative dentistry services can help build a strong, stable foundation to promote a healthier smile.
Finding the appropriate solution to address functional concerns of the smile can prevent further damage. Addressing missing teeth can prevent further tooth damage and tooth loss. Repairing cracked or chipped teeth can prevent tooth loss, infection, or decay.
Dr. Justin Deckard is an experienced restorative dentist in Washington, DC. Dr. Deckard has advanced training in many aspects of restorative dental care including implant dentistry. We offer full-service dental implants for patients missing one or more teeth. Dr. Deckard works with each patient to understand their unique needs and create a personalized solution to restore function and health to their smile.
Restorative Dental Services in Washington, DC
- Dental implants – People with missing teeth can replace them with dental implants, the only solution that looks and functions like your natural teeth.
- Dental bridges – A bridge is a series of false teeth that are fused together. They can replace one or several consecutive missing teeth. It can either be placed using anchor teeth strengthened with dental crowns or with dental implants.
- TMJ treatment – TMJ disorder stem from issues with the temporomandibular joint. They can cause many painful symptoms such as headaches and jaw pain. We offer several treatments to help you find relief from your painful symptoms.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are typically placed on a tooth after a large filling or a root canal procedure. They are also used on a tooth that has been damaged or cracked. Their purpose is to add strength to a weakened tooth to prevent further damage. They are also used to restore a dental implant for patients missing a tooth.
- Dentures & Partials – Theses are a series of fake teeth used replace all or most missing teeth in an arch. They can either be removable or fixed with the use of dental implants.
- Periodontal Therapy – Gum disease is a progressive infection of the gums. If left untreated, it can lead to many other issues including missing teeth. We offer several treatments to help your gums heal and correct any issues created by the disease.
Dr. Deckard and our dental care team work with patients to build beautiful, comfortable, and healthy smiles. Our dental office is equipped with the latest dental technology and uses high-quality materials to promote and support the best possible outcome. Whether you are missing teeth or have sustained tooth damage, Dr. Deckard can create a solution that is right for you.
If you suffer from dental fear or anxiety, we offer a full range of sedation dentistry to help you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout your procedure. Our team works diligently to ensure our patients are safe and comfortable during their visit to our DC dental office. Dr. Deckard will discuss all aspects of your procedure and our sedation options during your consultation appointment. After a review of your medical history and assessment of your oral health, Dr. Deckard will recommend the appropriate sedation option.
Dr. Deckard leads a team of experienced, compassionate dental professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of dental care. DC Precision Dentistry offers patient-focused, comprehensive dental care for patients of all ages. To learn more about our services, (202) 851-7554 or request an appointment online.